Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bobby's Bruiser (Page Six NY Daily News)

Here's a little page six gossip blurb about me from the New York Post:
BOBBY BROWN INVOLVED IN NIGHTCLUB FIGHT 5/27/05

This was super exciting!! 10 Million people read my name in the paper this day. I got a million phone calls from family members I hadn't spoken to in years! I happened to be on the subway sitting in between two people who were reading the article at the same time and it was VERY COOL. Unfortunately they had absolutely no idea they were sitting next to the very same high profile celebrity Dj they were reading about. Well as my old pal Joey used to say, "...You can't have everything, where would you put it?"

In the meantime I'll just keep adding on to my 15 minutes, thank you very much. I keep thinking of that Seinfeld episode where George is scouring the paper looking for his blurb only to find it wasn't mentioned, lol.

No comments:

GIRL, I'LL ARCHIVE YOU